Friday 15 March 2013

THE RED CHERRIES


THE RED CHERRIES 


I WANT TO EAT CHERRIES
(SUNG TO THE TUNE OF "I WANT TO BREAK FREE" BY QUEEEN)

I want to eat cherries
I want to eat cherries 
I want to eat cherries from your tree
You’re so sweet and sour I don’t need you
I’ve got to eat cherries
God knows, God knows I be scary.

I’m writing in blog
I’ve fallen in love for the first time
And this time I’ll have a meal
I’ve fallen in love yeah
God knows, God knows I’ve fallen in love.


It’s strange but it’s true
My favourite colour is blue
But I have to be sure
Because the colour red is bored
Oh how I want to eat cherries baby
Oh how I want to eat cherries
Oh how I want to eat cherries.

But life still goes on 
I can’t get used to eating trout living without
Living without I can’t hide
I don’t want to live alone hey
God knows got to make it on my own
So baby can’t you see
I’ve got to eat cherries
I’ve got to eat cherries
I want to eat cherries yeah
I want, I want, I want, I want to eat cherries



WORLD TOUR POSTER 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment